Our LaserStar's 7700 Series Laser Welding System with Universal Jig is a state-of-the-art portable laser welding system is an excellent tool for a wide range of large plastic injection mold, tool & die maintenance and repair applications.
- Lay a bead as small as .0025 / 0.05mm
- Repair slots, pockets, radius contours and angles
- Repair polished, textured and engraved surfaces
- Repair thin walls with little or no warping
- Repair parting line edges and heat sensitive areas
- Alloys include tool steel, aluminum, copper, titanium and powdered metals
The LaserStar micro-welding laser produces a high-quality result, reduces the amount of handwork required before polishing and practically eliminates sink lines.
The 7700 Series is ideal for a variety of spot welding and seam welding applications including plastic injection mold, dies and tooling repair, complex electronic components, high-precision industrial assemblies, pressure-sensitive hermetic laser sealing and other unique industrial applications for the automotive, aerospace, aviation, computer, medical device, mold repair and consumer product industries.
Many materials can be laser welded using these laser welding systems including 300 and some 400 series stainless steel, mild steels, nickel and nickel alloys, aluminum and aluminum alloys, titanium, precious metal alloys (gold, silver and platinum), etc.